NetPlus Marketing is looking for a talented, energetic Project Manager to join our team. Our ideal candidate will have a passion for managing projects with the tenacity of a problem solver. We are looking for a smart, pro-active team player who understands the basic tenets of project management. Our work environment is fast-paced and we are searching for individuals who are excellent at multi-tasking.
The Project Manager helps lead the production of multi-channel projects of varying sizes and complexity, and is ultimately responsible for the delivery of high quality deliverables that strive for complete client satisfaction. The Project Manager works to meet business requirements and balance client and agency economics.
- Communicate with all different levels of personnel to obtain the status of projects.
- Develop and maintain relationships with stakeholders and project teams by demonstrating willingness for collaboration, timely communication, and responsiveness.
- Delivers communication on projects and issues in an easily understood simplified style to any audience
- Promote empowerment of the team, ensure that each team member is fully engaged in the project and making a meaningful contribution, and encourage a sustainable pace with high-levels of quality for the team
- Acts as an internal advocate for the project
- Prepares, with guidance from Senior Team, complex statements of work (SOW), with quick turnaround time and minimal revisions.
- Accurately calculates project cost estimates
- Manage the “day-to-day” project plan (working with MS Project, MS Excel and Basecamp) as well as handling various project tasks including obtaining status of projects, updating, and maintaining project schedules, tracking project budgets and handling project agenda and meeting minutes.
- Advocate and champion of agency processes. Able to define team process, communication plan and rules of engagement and manages team adherence
- Creates and manages master project plans and timelines via a cross-capability collaborative approach
- Proactively identifies opportunities to adjust processes for efficiencies. Identifies opportunities to streamline processes and to create efficiencies and suggests alternative solutions
- Arbitrates team conflicts and facilitates cross-capability solutions
- Can contribute to resource allocation discussions on the project-level with cross-capability team
- Actively mitigates risk by identifying quality, budget, and timeline impacts
- Positive influence within department. Develops strong and positive working relationships with other departments/ stakeholders
- Confident problem solver; willing and able to have difficult conversations
- Relationship: Engages with Client Strategy (CS) team to build a rapport and credibility with client peer based on trust and expert counsel
- Ensures that appropriate client and internal stakeholder expectations are managed
- Lead role in ensuring timely, accurate client documentation and correspondence. Presents complex data or messages in a clear, succinct, compelling manner
- Ensures production deliverables meet client requirements
- 3-5 years of experience as a project manager.
- Solid understanding of software development life cycle models as well as knowledge of both Agile and traditional project management principles and practices and the ability to blend them together in the right proportions to fit a project and business environment
- Strong analytical, planning, and organizational skills with an ability to manage competing demands
- Strong written/verbal communication and facilitation skills for communicating at all levels; including strong presentation skills
- Demonstrate strong skills in team leadership and conflict management
- Experience coordinating multiple concurrent projects.
- Strong Microsoft Office skills; including some experience working with MS Project.
- Must have excellent organizational skills with attention to detail.
- Knowledge of digital required.
- Effective negotiation and conflict management skills.
- Exhibits Integrity and have self-motivation.
- Bachelor’s degree is required.
- Jira experience a plus
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
Bachelor’s degree required
Previous agency or digital project experience preferred
Strong understanding of marketing and branding a plus
Send resume to email@example.com
Apply to Work With Netplus
Be sure to include the following attachments or links with your application:
- Cover letter
- Portfolio (if applicable)