Integrated Media Manager
Integrated Media Managers are multi-talented cross-functional marketers and encourage out of the box thinking.
We’re seeking a creative, detail-oriented, highly organized, analytically charged individual who is passionate about all things digital media. This role is essential to the design, development, and management of integrated digital campaigns at Netplus.
This role works with the various teams (Marketing, Content, Client Strategists, Project Managers, Design, Developers, etc.) in assessing the digital media landscape to craft holistic digital media plans that are multi-platform and cross-device including but not limited to paid search, digital display, programmatic, and social. Campaigns are grounded in sound data strategies, paired with interactive creative, content, video, and fueled by consumer insights. The ultimate goal is creating a great customer experience while exceeding our client’s needs and expectations.
This position requires advanced experience in research, development, and management of paid search campaigns. In addition to paid search responsibilities (and depending on experience) responsibilities could include digital display, programmatic, and paid social.
The role is well suited for marketers who have a holistic grasp on SEO, Paid Search, Content Marketing, Paid Social, various targeting methodologies, and Retargeting.
- Implementation and management of paid search campaigns with varied goals/performance KPIs (site traffic, engagement, lead generation, ecommerce)
- Working with business development on recommendations for prospective clients
- Strategic approach, budgeting, keyword research, competitive analysis etc.
- Participate in regular client communications
- Provide budget management and performance forecasting, regular optimizations, and general campaign recommendations to further improve performance
- Report on campaign performance providing analysis/insights on a regular basis
- Stay current with industry trends and best practices always looking for new and innovative opportunities
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Minimum 4 years of experience managing high volume paid search marketing campaigns, specifically at an advertising agency or client-side online marketing department
- Bachelors’ degree or equivalent years of work experience in related position
- Advanced in Excel including PPC management platforms. (Experience with DoubleClick Suite a plus!)
- Google AdWords and Google Analytics Certifications
- Sound understanding of SEO
- Excellent communication and writing skills.
- Strong analytical background for campaign performance interpretation and report building.
- Experience with digital display, programmatic, and paid social a plus
Sound like you? Use the form below to apply!
Apply to Work With Netplus
Be sure to include the following attachments or links with your application:
- Cover letter
- Portfolio (if applicable)