Account Manager/Client Strategy Manager
From ice cream to diamonds, paint and spices, Net+ works with great brands across brand strategy and commerce. We have created a culture of cross disciplinary collaboration to produce some of the most rewarding and impressive work in the region. If this gets you jazzed, this could be your next gig. We’re looking for an experienced account leader to help support and inspire our growing client roster. The ideal candidate has 5-7 years of agency experience, is comfortable in direct, day-to-day contact with clients, accustomed to working closely with internal teams, and feels very at home in digital. Ecommerce, CPG and restaurant experience is a huge plus.
Candidates should bring strategic chops, familiarity with digital data and data-driven optimization, and a fastidious attention to detail. You will work to uncover and maximize opportunities that exceed client goals and broaden our business impact.
- Develops a deep knowledge of client businesses, competitors and their markets
- Builds trust and rapport, working hard to become an expert partner for clients
- Maintains frequent communication with clients, driving agendas, meetings, and status calls
- Helps author, organize, and lead presentations and proposals
- Obtains client approval for campaign/project related materials and estimates
- Draws insights and identifies opportunities from program results
- Assists in keeping the team informed regarding client updates, challenges and opportunities
- Ensures materials are client ready and strategically sound
- Inspires and leads internal client team
- Proactively makes client recommendations
- Minimum 5 years experience in roles of a similar nature (e.g., digital account management)
- Ability to work with a diverse, eclectic team of strategists, writers, designers, media mavens, and technologists
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to manage internally and externally in facilitating a seamless marriage of client needs to agency solutions
- Strong organization and time management skills, including the ability to handle multiple projects and deadlines
- Digital marketing and advertising experience including analysis and dissemination
- Passion for performance, measurement, and analytics — CPAs, KPIs, ROIs, and oohs and ahhs
- Bachelor’s Degree in Communications, Marketing, or related field
- Knowledge of all sorts of pop culture jawns
Sound like a fit!? Let’s talk. Please send a resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
Become a partner in crime.
"I love working with the CS team because they are like a partner in crime to project management. The PB to my Jelly, the Tom to my Jerry.” — Sam Birse
Apply to Work With Netplus
Be sure to include the following attachments or links with your application:
- Cover letter
- Portfolio (if applicable)